- This event has passed.
August 7, 2021
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Midflorida Credit Union Ampitheatre
4802 U.S. Hwy 301 N
Tampa, FL 33610
Parking: Standard Parking Included
US HWY 301
To reduce staff contact with guest belongings, we have implemented the following bag policy: we will allow clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (4.5”x 6.5”).
Banners and Signs
*subject to change per event
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (4.5”x 6.5”)
- Cameras – nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag
- Lawn Chairs – low profile (no chair back higher than 26 in. / no seat base higher than 9 in.) *subject to change per event
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factory sealed or empty bottle
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- High profile camping/bag chairs
- Hard-sided/large coolers
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
Parking lots will generally open two hours prior to our scheduled gate time. Gate times vary but are usually 60 minutes prior to showtime. Please check the specific event page as these dates are subject to change. Oversize vehicle parking is available for $80. An oversized vehicle is considered any vehicle that requires more than one parking spot to properly park. ADA parking is available across the street from the east side main entrance for no additional charge. Please do not attempt to enter the venue any earlier than the designated times as you will be turned around and told to return when the parking lots open.