Ghost Re-Imperatour U.S.A. with Amon Amarth
- This event has passed.
How can I contact MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre?
Venue Phone number – 813-740-2446
Venue Email – email@example.com
Box Office Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking lots open two hours prior to venue gates opening. General parking is included with your ticket. Please enter via US-301 or MLK Blvd for general parking. ADA parking is available across the street from the east side main entrance for no additional charge. For ADA parking, please enter via Orient Road. If you arrive prior to 3:00 PM The Florida State Fairgrounds charges a $20 early parking fee for general admission parking.
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheater’s box office will be open on-day-of-show only opening at noon.
To reduce contact with guest belongings and for security reasons, no outside Lawn Chairs will be allowed into the building starting in 2023. Lawn Chairs are available for rental for guests on the Lawn
Please note our Clear Bag Policy will be enforced. Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags 6”x 9” will be allowed.
Items NOT-ALLOWED to be brought into the venue include but are not limited to: (Subject to change)
- Weapons of any kind, including spiked jewelry
- Illegal drugs/substances, including marijuana
- Outside lawn chairs of any kind
- Umbrellas (small/parasol umbrellas are ok)
- Glass containers, cans, and aluminum bottles, Camelbaks
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals)
- Fireworks, fire starters, or open flames
- Food and outside drinks, except factory-sealed water bottles